Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk

Post subject: Re: 12-15-12 T&T
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 pm 

GREEN GOBLIN wrote:

PS. Oh and by the way,car has been done.......2013-The Return of the GREEN GOBLIN :shock:

:o I think I will be running the black and orange car here next year too if the track will hold it...

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:04 pm 

Well you always know somebody or a cousin who wants to race, so whoever it is I wil race as soon as you race me!
:o , roflmao on that one. So I can assure everyone that it will never happen cause Top will never run me,but if you just want to lock in ghost cars Im down.... ;)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:52 pm 

Brock are you still going the x275 route? You gonna be on radials next year?

03 Hardens Jr. # 1804

JP Racing
Suffolk Va
757 646 5293

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:47 pm 

I will be trying a set of the new 275 Mickey's out,I do not think I will be running the X275 races because of all the rule changes after car was in motion to fit the old rules,not sure thow,if it still fits i will run a couple,but I will be running all the 275's and 28's outlaw races at FMSP and Dunn-Benson and Peidmont as long as it's cranking. :mrgreen: Missed all of last year because of some A-HOLE who I took my car to and screwed me out of most of last season. Robert Hayes motor sports got me right thow and fast!! I'm like a kid at X-mas, been tinkering with little things on car for the past weeks getting it all like I want,it's basically a whole new car. But its done now and just waiting for March or April to turn it lose. I Cant wait. The debut of the Car around here will be Saturday April 27 at $*%. ;)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm 

no funnier than a man who blames a race on a window being down............

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:33 pm 

GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
no funnier than a man who blames a race on a window being down............

now that is funny lmao

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:23 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
I will be trying a set of the new 275 Mickey's out,I do not think I will be running the X275 races because of all the rule changes after car was in motion to fit the old rules,not sure thow,if it still fits i will run a couple,but I will be running all the 275's and 28's outlaw races at FMSP and Dunn-Benson and Peidmont as long as it's cranking. :mrgreen: Missed all of last year because of some A-HOLE who I took my car to and screwed me out of most of last season. Robert Hayes motor sports got me right thow and fast!! I'm like a kid at X-mas, been tinkering with little things on car for the past weeks getting it all like I want,it's basically a whole new car. But its done now and just waiting for March or April to turn it lose. I Cant wait. The debut of the Car around here will be Saturday April 27 at $*%. ;)

But funnier than brock trying to race us last year with a car that wasn't even done.. :lol: :lol: ...You exposed yourself finally I see. Eventually liars get caught...LOL!! Remember this homeboi with all the $$$.. :roll: :roll: ...We still gonna go right to your ass next year with the same race you offered and BET you can't GAP me!! STRAIGHT OFF THE TRAILER AND INTO YOUR AZZ!!! DUECES!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Look here, are you as dumb as you look???? I tried to lock your scary azz in at the end of this year and only when my car was back ,I didn't want to run my car set up like it was with the 29's and no paint but I figured hell,why not let Top Notch pay for my paint job or me a new set of slicks,did you,NO,SCARED TO DEAF!!!!!!.When I said tinkering with it,I didn't say it wasn't finished.But you stay in your little make believe world and keep your WINDOW UP for no more excuses,LMAO at that.

PS. Your car couldn't and wont never run as fast as me,and never is a long time!! All this talk and you won't and wouldn't lock in last year,OR THIS YEAR COMMING UP!! and everyone on this board and at the track knows it,so go play pretend in never,never land some more tinkerbell.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:25 pm 

oH AND ON THE REAL SIDE ,HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS,TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:57 pm 

Not asking for nothing,I was telling you and stating the facts!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm 

TopNotch wrote:
GREEN GOBLIN wrote:
No I wasn't their but 20 other people where that saw you make a rookie move at the lights!! LOL!! Anyways we will see cause next year(2013) is a whole new year....... I tried and tried this year but you wouldn't take the bait,I'm not a good fisherman but a pretty good hunter.I saw what you said to Mike(10.5freaknasty) so I hope you will be a little faster by making comments like that and not be scared shi*less all of 2013!!

PS. Oh and by the way,car has been done.......2013-The Return of the GREEN GOBLIN :shock:

You listen to the wrong people.. ;) ....You could only run us on feet last year brock but I'm hoping you actually step up to the plate and actually race somebody for once in 2013. I know of a few who are waiting for you.... :o

And for freaknasty..aka WEASLE....well I'm still thinking he still needs a few stiches put on his neck after we chopped it clean off. He walks around too much on his feet now so maybe them stiches are still healing.... :lol:

Hey topnotch thanks for my new name i like it ........ :lol: i can't wait until 2013 U R #1 ON MY LIST :shock: :o

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Grudge and Smack Talk