Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Off Topic

Post subject: Anyone need help.
 Post Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:47 am 

Anyone out there in the dragway area need help with there car/truck, or with adding a team mate? I'm new to the area, and would like to help someone out with there car/truck. I'm pretty good with my hands, and I work for free. Come on you can't beat that. Hell I'll even throw in the beer. Like I said I'm new to the area would love to find something to do so I'm not do bored. I'm some what retired so I'm able to help pretty much most of the time. Give you some back ground:

Grew up in the mid-west in a small city around 88,000 people. Before going to college at the University of Nebraska. If you guys don't know Speedway Motors which is the oldest sppeed shop in the USA was right down the road from where I went to college. I went to local dragway's/race track's around Lincoln, NE, and also went down to South Sioux city, SD to go to the race track's around there too. Like I said I grew up in a small city. My neighbor Lou Beatty built, and raced stock cars when I was a little kid. I remember my father taking me to the Sunday night racing at the local track called Interstate Speedway in Jefferson, South Dakota. Then they turned an old dog/horse track into a race track right down the road called Park Jefferson Speedway in Jefferson, South Dakota. It took all the busssiness away from Interstate Speedway. Park Jefferson was a bigger track, and got all the big names at that time. It was not tell college before I really got into drag strip type of cars/trucks. Being a mid-west boy not much to do there wasn't much to do. Other than chase women, and drink beer. So after college I joined the Navy, and went thur training before being tranfered to the East Coast. The mid-west wasn't big on Nascar seeing we didn't have any big tracks like that. Plus I would love to get a on team with regular type of person. So if one out there needs help either working on there ride, transporting there ride, working in the pit, or anything please feel free to get a hold of me. Like I said I'm some what retired now, and willing to help out. Not looking for money, or anything like that. It seems anymore if people do help out there always looking for something. If it be pit passes, money, and you get the point. I'm not a rich man, but if you every go to an event I would be willing to help share cost.
Again keep me in mind.
Jeremiah
behre368@msn.com
757-620-1203 cell
252-338-6718 home
please no calling to get me to buy something

Post subject: Re: Anyone need help.
 Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:27 pm 

Jeremiah,
check your email.
Don

Post subject: Re: Anyone need help.
 Post Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:55 pm 

Im located at Eustis..Im building a new motor this summer! But I do plan on running by august. If you close i can swing by when i head out to the track. Also check www.toonutsracing.com alot of old farts there too.

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Off Topic