Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Parts and Car Sales

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:03 am 

87 OCTANE TURNKEY READY TO RACE or with ALITTLE WORK be on the street with clear title. 1979 mustang WAS A factory orange car now green with no rust. yes it has a 85-86 nose cone and 87-93 tail lights and 1/4 windows. 351W streetcar/racecar super pro, foot brake sell/trade. the car runs on 87 octane on street tires and thru the exhaust. NEW 351W dish piston, 585 lift hyd cam, pete Jackson drive gear, MSD built dist, procomp heads, dual plane intake, NEW quick fuel 750 carb, MSD 6AL with 2 step rev limiter. NEW 3 core aluminum radiator. NEW electric water pump drive NEW C4 with high back case and NEW PA fully manual valve body and a 9in 3200 converter, NEW 8.8 with 4.10 gears and a spool, 275/60/15 DOT drag radials. NEW fuel system holley black pump and lines. the car has a deadnbear crossover delay box with a adjustable pill and line lock. the car has full 2 1/2 exhaust with flow master mufflers and x pipe. the suspension is BRAND NEW affco 90/10 front struts, manual rack. back suspension has aftermarket upper and lower control arms with a pro anti-roll bar. the car has frame connectors. the car has autometer phantom gauges and a adjustable shift light. the car has ran 7.28 in the 1/8 in very cool weather but in the heat it runs 7.38. 1/4 mile with a light tune leaving at 1350rpm and shifting at 5800 it has ran 11.68. the car is not cut up and everything is still there with stock wiring, windshield wiper motor, horn, lights stock gas tank with a sump. the only thing missing is the heater box. I have a crushed spine so I cant really enjoy the car anymore. I have had my best friends son 17 years old racing the car every now and then. the car is not a show car but is a real cheap no maint money maker or a cool racecar, streetcar. $6500 if you are interested CALL OR EMAIL AS I DO NOT TEXT. NO TEXT NO TEXT. Robert 804-586-3793 email for a lot of pictures vigilante4u2@yahoo.com

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » Parts and Car Sales