Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum

Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:25 pm 

Lightning wrote:
Send them to me at rwnjoyce@roadrunner.com and I will see what I can do with them and send them back to you. I had 1993 Lightning for 19 years (that's why I have the Lightning name) but sold it to a guy in Delaware about a couple of months ago.

Thanks! I'll send them over. I'm not to good with the technology side of things.

Did it happen to be red? I was talking to a guy a few months from Delaware that just bought a red procharged 1st gen

Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 pm 

It was black with a Powerdyne supercharger. Not the fastest around, but it did run 8.20's and I had a lot of fun with it. It only had 88,000 miles when I sold it. I will take a look at those pictures when you send them, and maybe can do something with them so you can post them.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:11 am 

Lightning wrote:
It was black with a Powerdyne supercharger. Not the fastest around, but it did run 8.20's and I had a lot of fun with it. It only had 88,000 miles when I sold it. I will take a look at those pictures when you send them, and maybe can do something with them so you can post them.

Awesome, sounds like a fun truck. I have no clue what to expect mine to run in the 1/8. Maybe high 8s? It's a heavy pig and I'm sure traction is gonna limit me. Thanks for the picture edits! I'm picking up my traction bars today so now I just need to get it tuned and get a cold air intake. And get the transmission back from my builder

Attachments:
motor.JPG
motor.JPG [ 161.4 KiB | Viewed 2360 times ]
truck1.JPG
truck1.JPG [ 157.1 KiB | Viewed 2360 times ]

Board index » North East Dragway Forums » General Racers Forum